Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Unholy Avenger of Audril, One Ka sister seeks a quest
azmaveth
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

ATS Chew Toy

Group: DN Module Designer
Member No.: 144

I, Eri Ka, do solemnly swear to uphold the virtues of Audril...

Oh sure, sis. Like anyone's gonna believe that. When was the last time YOU ever had any virtue to speak of?
In order to further my efficiency in Audril's service, I humbly request to be granted an Unholy Avenger...

Ooh, >humbly< requested, eh? Yeah right. You just want the thing so you can bash in the skull of that manticore that got the best of you last week! You were never one for a fair fight. Not that I blame you - neither am I.
To prove myself worthy, I request to be tested...

Heh. You're at least smart enough to realize that Audril doesn't just hand those things out. Although I know you would be the first to jump at it if they did. I see right through you - you only talked with that priestess of Audril because you expected a big payoff.

Well, anyway, I'll go and post your request like you asked, since I'm such a >nice< sister. Hehe. Should I say good luck? Or maybe I'll save my "I-told-you-so" for when you come back with that sword slid neatly between your liver and your spleen. *snicker*

Your sis,
Lori
PMEmail Poster
Emaleth_Donnelaith
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 02:38 AM
Quote Post

Dragonslayer

Group: DN Dungeon Mistress
Member No.: 59

A note is nailed to the door of the Ka sisters home...

'Please have Eri come to the Temple and speak with me at her earliest convenience. My Goddess Audril has a request for her regarding a disciple who has fallen from grace. Prepare well my child and you may bring a companion if you wish.'

Maiden Helena... the Temple of the Winds

This post has been edited by Emaleth_Donnelaith on Nov 19 2006, 06:06 AM

--------------------
My Alter-Ego's here on Dreu Noctem

DM Avatar - Miss Red Ruby Deelight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
PMEmail PosterMSN
azmaveth
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 11:40 PM
Quote Post

ATS Chew Toy

Group: DN Module Designer
Member No.: 144

Wow! So, like, I went to the temple and talked to this lady! And she sent me on this awesome quest! It was sooooooo much fun. Pirate booty...mmmmmm. More booty please!

*ahem*

Anyway, I went to this really cool piratey place and squashed a bunch of silly pie-rats. The captain even had the gall to shout insults at me and my mastiff puppy! Well, he wasn't shouting much as he bled to death on the deck...it was more like a quiet gurgle. *tee hee*

Oh, and there was some kinda moron of a barbarian veteran that had fallen for this Aytay wench...er, I mean valkyrie. Audril wasn't as amused as he was, and boy was he surprised to find out that I knew! Of course, he tried to bargain with me. We finally agreed to split everything fifty-fifty. But he was talking about the money and I was talking about his skull! I didn't think he'd ever get over his shock (blood loss does that to a guy), and guess what? He didn't! *laugh* Well, I hope that girl was worth it all.

In the end, Audril saw fit to reward (mmm. rewards.) my actions. Can you believe that girl? She really is something else! Not only did she let me keep all the booty for myself, but she gave me this really nifty sword! I knew I chose the right sister, as Shinook seems so stuffy compared to her fun-loving sis!

Well, I'm off to play with my new toy! And no, Lori, I didn't have anything stuck between my liver and spleen. Maybe you would like to demonstrate the technique for me? I have this shiny new sword that would do just the trick. *wink*

-Eri
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN: The Siren's Call Tavern - In Character Discussion | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0244 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]