> Advertisements, NPC Businesses Only
Duster47
Posted: Nov 6 2005, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Klingons Don't Cuddle

Group: DN Module Designer
Member No.: 83

Quark's Underground Entertainment Emporium

Are you tired of the same-old-same-old bar with rickety stools and bad ale and even worse service?

--------------------
'etlhwIj mujatlhvaD

Klingon - My sword shall speak for me.

+++ HouSe of martok +++

muvoQchu' (they have faith in me clearly) - P23/F4 -miner/blacksmith of fine weapons and armor

Sabomchu'meH (I sing clearly for you) - Bard21/Barb2 - tanner/tailor & fletcher

SanejmeH (I search for you) - Bard21 - jeweler, fletcher & alchemist

SateHchu' puqloD Sabomchu'meH je muvoQchu' (I-am-true-to-you-clearly son of Sabomchu'meH and muvoQchu') - Ranger12

bangLi'teH puqbe' Sabomchu'meH je muvoQchu' (love-your-be-true daughter of Sabomchu'meH and muvoQchu') - C5/P1

+++ frienDS of tlhe HouSe of martok +++

jIyoHbej (I be-brave certainly) - Barbarian10/F6 - mercenary
PMEmail Poster
Duster47
Posted: Sep 23 2006, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Klingons Don't Cuddle

Group: DN Module Designer
Member No.: 83

North Shore Tavern

We have ale.  We have wine.  We have the harder stuff too.  We have a minstrel singing in the corner.  What more could you want in a bar?  Come on to the North Shore Tavern next to a sea shore.  The halfings love the place and you will too!

The Siren's Call

Located in Paradan Port District, we serve a fine line of the coldest beverages in the region.  We also have a bath house were even the grubbiest of adventurers can become spotlessly refreshed to impress even the snootiest Noble District resident.  Stop by today; you will be glad you did!

The GArP

Are your clothes a looking thread bare?  A tad out-of-style?  Feeling a bit underdressed?  Well, stop by for a quick make over and become a fashion icon.  Selling TK fashions to, well, everyone.  Just drop in from our portal located in the Paradan Noble District.

The Silver Needle

Are you tired of being dressed like everyone else?  If yes, then take a walk to the northwest corner of the Paradan Noble District.  We sell only the finest clothing for those with discriminating taste.

Mara's Marvelous Jewelry

Are you looking for that special accessory to give you that extra something you are missing?  Look no more.  We have a wide selection basic jewelry to accessorize any adventurer.  What is that?  You are not just "any adventurere".  Well, do not pass us by.  We sell the tools you need to craft your own jewelry right here.  And once you have made your sparkly treasures, we will buy the extras from you at a great price.  Conveniently located in the Paradan Noble District east side.

--------------------
'etlhwIj mujatlhvaD

Klingon - My sword shall speak for me.

+++ HouSe of martok +++

muvoQchu' (they have faith in me clearly) - P23/F4 -miner/blacksmith of fine weapons and armor

Sabomchu'meH (I sing clearly for you) - Bard21/Barb2 - tanner/tailor & fletcher

SanejmeH (I search for you) - Bard21 - jeweler, fletcher & alchemist

SateHchu' puqloD Sabomchu'meH je muvoQchu' (I-am-true-to-you-clearly son of Sabomchu'meH and muvoQchu') - Ranger12

bangLi'teH puqbe' Sabomchu'meH je muvoQchu' (love-your-be-true daughter of Sabomchu'meH and muvoQchu') - C5/P1

+++ frienDS of tlhe HouSe of martok +++

jIyoHbej (I be-brave certainly) - Barbarian10/F6 - mercenary
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0270 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]