Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New TLK and 2DA Hak required for next update
dave
  Posted: May 1 2005, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

Group: DN Design Lead
Member No.: 78

EDIT: the files referenced in this post are no longer required after the next module update. They will be superceeded by the versions referred to in the last post or two of this thread. Or check the downloads page for the latest versions.

___

Our downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them for the next DN update.

These are the May 1 version of the files - we expect to update them both every month or so. Here are direct links to save you a click or two:

2da hak 000 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 000 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

The old versions [with 165 in teh filenames] of the 2da and TLK hak won't be needed *after* the update.

-shadguy

--------------------
Dreu Noctem
- featuring arQon's EMS Spell system
- DN Bug reports go here or here!

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
whitetower
Posted: May 3 2005, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Dreu Noctem Player
Member No.: 199

Now required.

whitetower

--------------------
Kallicat don't tell me you're another one who thinks live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse :P
whitetower not a chance. no one respects you till yer old, I want respect :P
PMEmail PosterMSN
dave
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them for the next DN update. These are our regular(ish) / monthly maintenance HAK updates.

These are the June 7 version of the files - they have the characters "001" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "000" versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "000" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

Here are some direct links for you.

2da hak 001 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 001 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates feature a number of bug and nit fixes, as well as some new Shifter related stuff by whitetower (IIRC).

-shadguy

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
whitetower
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

Group: Dreu Noctem Player
Member No.: 199

The above are now required to play.

thanks

whitetower

--------------------
Kallicat don't tell me you're another one who thinks live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse :P
whitetower not a chance. no one respects you till yer old, I want respect :P
PMEmail PosterMSN
dave
Posted: Jun 23 2005, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them for the next DN update. These are our regular(ish) / monthly maintenance HAK updates. These versions of the releases have been produced specifically to support the update to NWN v1.66 from NWN v1.65.

The new files are the June 23 version of the files - they have the characters "002" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "001" and older versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "001" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

2da hak 002 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 002 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates feature a number of bug and nit fixes, enable most of our new spells for use with the Scribe Scrolls feat, and provide support for the v1.66 NWN update.

FYI, when these files go "live", the various Barbarian Rages should become free actions.

-shadguy

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jun 24 2005, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

-shad

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jul 24 2005, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them for the next DN update. These are our regular(ish) / monthly maintenance HAK updates.

The new files are the July 24 version of the files - they have the characters "003" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "002" and older versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "002" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

2da hak 003 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 003 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates feature some changes for barbarian fans, some minor nit and bug fixes, and some tooling around to try and fix druids (unsuccessfully, I fear).

-shadguy

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Aug 1 2005, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

-d.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Aug 30 2005, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

The new files are the August 30th version of the files - they have the characters "004" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "003" and older versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "003" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

2da hak 004 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 004 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates feature some some minor nit and bug fixes, new free bonus feats for rangers at L6, L12, and L17, tumble as a ranger class skill, a couple new spells, and a change to champions of aytay. Under 004, characters with the weapon focus: unarmed strike feat can now count that feat as their weapon focus: melee towards qualifying as champion of aytay.

-dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

The above are now required to play. The 003 TLK and HAK files are no longer necessary.

-d.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 10:58 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

The new files are the September 29th version of the files - they have the characters "005" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "004" and older versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "004" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

2da hak 005 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 005 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates include:
-many minor typo and nit fixes, hopefully including ranger class description and a few spells had minor rebalancing which is now reflected in descriptions
-paladins now can cast Endurance [L2]
-some infrastructure changes to branch from EMS and use our custom VFX a bit more for divine spells [thematic by deity - to do]
-some WOK [walkmesh] fixes to the bioware beholder cave tileset
-grey slaadi wildshape is hopefully fixed now
-wildshape alt messaging customized for DN
-lay of the land casting time reduced
-a number of feats have been renamed slightly in an effort to make them display more nicely on the website and easier to work with in the toolset

dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Sep 29 2005, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

The 005 HAK and TLK are now required to play. The 004 [and previous] TLK and HAK files are no longer necessary.

-d.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

The new files are the October 26th version of the files - they have the characters "006" in the filenames. After they become required (the next update), the "005" and older versions of the files will no longer be required, and the "005" versions will be removed from the downloads page.

2da hak 006 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 006 - unzips into you NWN\tlk subdirectory

These updates include:

-some new spells by He Who Watches [Wall of Frost, Detect Alignment, Undetectable Alignment, Repel Vermin].
-a related new feat for blackguards [Detect Alignment]
-many minor typo and nit fixes, mostly to loadscreens
-some new VFX for AA seeker and death arrow abilities
-custom VFX updates to the arcane Orb and Lesser Orb spells
-a couple bits of enabling technology for a halloween surprise, courtesy again of He Who Watches
-a new way to relax [also courtesy of He Who Watches]

dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

The 006 HAK and TLK are now required to play. The 005 [and previous] TLK and HAK files are no longer necessary.

-d.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Oct 30 2005, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

The downloads page has been updated again. You'll want to grab the first file listed and install it. This is an unscheduled supplement to our regular(ish) / monthly maintenance HAK updates.

The new file is the October 30th version of the 2DA hak. You can just overwrite the previous version of the file if you had already downloaded it.

Here is a direct link to the file:
2da hak 006 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. This should fix issues with spell scrolls and goblin weed in game. smile.gif

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN Server Status and Information | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0276 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]