Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Finwald's Story
Tamur
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Tysk

Group: DN Dungeon Master
Member No.: 94

My name's Finwald, sometimes you may have heard of me, especially if you're the mining sort. Well, it appears I've got on Dell of the Paradan Militia's bad side. Don't ask me what I did, but he came in this morning postively *fuming* with rage, said I'd stolen some guy's fancy ring and some gold down at the pub.

Now me, I don't particuarly like Dell, and when he marched in with this drunk accuser, it was more than I could handle. I whipped out my hammer and let him have it!

Problem was, Dell's a cheating... well, let's leave it at that. That armor of his did pretty well at protecting my quick strikes, and in a few moments he had me down on the ground. He laughed and walked off, and it was only luck that my wounds dried quick enough to keep me from dying.

Still, something has to be done about that guy.

--------------------
Miller stressed exercise should not be replaced with laughter, but did recommend people try to laugh about 15 minutes a day in conjunction with thirty minutes of exercise three times a week. - 8 Mar 2005, Halifax Live
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Emaleth_Donnelaith
Posted: Aug 21 2006, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Dragonslayer

Group: DN Dungeon Mistress
Member No.: 59

*Lamin walks into the North Shore Tavern fuming and grumbling as he looks around and spots Finwald at a far table nursing an ale*

Barmaid! Two ales here and keep 'em comin'!

*He walks to the table and sits, glaring at a spot on the wood table until the barmaid, who quickly sensed the urgency of his wanting the ale brings two foaming mugs and places them before him and Finwald.. although a bit puzzled*

No, these are for me, get Fin here another one and keep 'em comin' for a bit when ye see us low.. ya hear?

*He downs one mug in one long draught and grabbing the other, drinks half before he turns to look at Finwald*

That Dell has pushed me too far Fin.. too far I tell ya. That drunken sot thinks he's too good to be standing and protectin' this here North Shore and I am sure tired of hearin' him go on about how he ain't been treated right.

*Finishing off his ale as the barmaid brings more he turns to Finwald again*

We gots to do somethin' about that one Fin. I been seein' him talking behind these folk's backs after they tell him they be checkin' out that crypt. And when they do come back after takin' care of things.. things that HE should be doin' some folks have to ask him for Grilka's notes since the sot never remembers to give them out!

And him goin' behind me mill here to relieve hisself. By the Gods! I don't want that bein' done around me place! He can damn well walk to the tavern here or find a tree in the cemetary!

*Lamin grumbles on more about Dell as Finwald sits nodding his head in agreement*

Ya.. somethin's gotta be done...

--------------------
My Alter-Ego's here on Dreu Noctem

DM Avatar - Miss Red Ruby Deelight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.
PMEmail PosterMSN
LulaBliss
Posted: Aug 21 2006, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Dark Arts Dancer

Group: DN Dungeon Mistress
Member No.: 151

**Meena Underbeam thoughtfully ponders this new turn of events with that smelly human Dell and this nonsense he is spouting. An idea begins to form as the level of the Pilsner keg lowers and the number of pies baking in the oven rises.**

--------------------

Jimmy holds the Tannis root~
The forest's tasty nectar shoot~
The sun tips off the monarch's suit
from sequined sash to shiny boot

Mistress Bliss
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN: The Siren's Call Tavern - In Character Discussion | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0241 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]