Dreu Noctem

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I need a n00b's guide to ATS: again!, Revised three years after the original.
Phage
Posted: Jul 1 2006, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Divine Asskickerologist

Group: DN Module Designer
Member No.: 117

The older thread and version is here.

ATS Guide v2 (01 July 2006)

Introduction

The ATS (Ambrosia Tradeskill System) was first developed in NWN in response to the tradeskill system in Ultima Online... or so it was claimed in the book. The development of ATS has been abandoned long before it becomes a complete and robust system... and PW developers that wish to implement the ATS crafting system would typically have their work cut out for them. As a result, ATS from PW to PW generally varies a lot. The ATS system used by Dreu Noctem, in particular, has underwent a lot of change due to the dilligent work of Enigma at first, dave and Temo Vryce, and then Maerlande, Faewyn and arQon.

This forum is the closest thing you can get to the general ATS forum. This mini-FAQ is based on the ATS system developed and modified for Dreu Noctem, however.

To begin with, all new characters are given a Tradeskill Progress Journal (book). This book will tell you the skill level of all the crafts you

This post has been edited by Phage on Jul 3 2006, 08:50 AM

--------------------
Veni, vidi, dormivi. - I came, I saw... I slept.
-----------------------------
Current writing project (on hold): The Hidden Depths
Check out A Guide to Divine Asskickery - DN Cleric Guide!
"Prestige classes are classes that every player would like their characters to have, but must first gain permission from Wizards of the Coast before their character can take one." - RPGA test
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN: The Achaea Armory - Strategy Forum | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0289 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]