Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BUGS: Typos & Nits Report Thread
dave
Posted: Mar 3 2005, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Group: DN Design Lead
Member No.: 78

If you find a typo somewhere, either in a conversation, a name, or a description, please report it it here with a description of the problem. Minor nits and things like missing map pins and stuff can go here too. Collecting this info in a central location helps us not overlook it.

You can also report inconsistencies in store buy/sell lists. If a store sells item X but won't buy it, please let us know here.

There's no need to fill out a full bug report for small typos, but there should be some way to report them. So use this thread. smile.gif

Old, fixed nits are in this locked thread.

-shad

PS - The "Basin" has no map pin on purpose. smile.gif
PPS - a few things cannot be updated without revising the TLK; so some fixes may be saved up for monthly HAK and TLK maintenance releases.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem
- featuring arQon's EMS Spell system
- DN Bug reports go here or here!

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
arQon
Posted: Dec 30 2017, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

EMS creator and DN Offical Bug Manager

Group: DN Design Lead
Member No.: 297

dallav's convo was copied from mr scott's, apparently: the "not yet" topic when returning to him refers to the oozes. smile.gif

the good news is, the new ettercap spawns in the nest mean the quest can actually be completed now, though it's VERY close: i only had 21 of them after touring pretty much all the areas, and the "big" rooms twice, etc. still, it's a good loopable place, so i think it can probably stay at 20.

--------------------
azmaveth> so, for my first stint as a dm, I feel the need to spawn a dragon or two on a party of babies...
dave> go find Kev when he makes his next baby :p
dave> he prolly kill it
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN: The Shifting Sands - Bug & Exploit Reports | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0317 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]