|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Dreu Noctem > DN Server Status and Information > 2018 Design Update Log|
|Posted by: dave Jan 2 2018, 06:38 AM|
-moved dn_w_fog* scripts, etc into the module and out of the hak [many were duped]
-dn_deity.2da moved into the server hak from the override dir
-moved all code from dn_inc_spell_fog into dn_inc_fog and nuked dn_inc_spell_fog. I saw no compelling reason to have both files kicking around
-refactored a bunch of stuff in dn_inc_fog, as well as in some scripts that call these functions, including fixing a number of broken/missing/incorrect magic numbers
-updated the dn_area* and dn_inc_area scripts (related to above)
-defined a new area-event (dn_inc_event) related to fog
-implemented a new area-event for the new fey dungeons (dn_area_*, dn_inc_area)
-updated and improved dn_inc_fog/DN_GetIsAreaAlwaysDay()
-DN_SaveInitialFogSettingsForArea() is now called once in dn_area_enter, instead of in every other custom fog handling function
* This was a consequence of writing something to stick on the vault and not wanting to deal with helping people update their module scripts, back in the day. Cleanup was long overdue.
-re-wrote the Fog Debug setting reporting function (WIP)
-Gust of Wind and Air Ellie Whirlwind Pulse now reduce fogginess in the area on casting (implemented in spellhook)
-started puttering around with implementing a "dn debug" chat command to set up a debug hook for dn scripts analagous to the "ems debug" hook for builders [dn1_chathelp.2da updated]
|Posted by: dave Jan 15 2018, 06:45 AM|
-refactored some bits in dn_inc_debug
-added some robe related resources, including a test merchant in my house with samples of all the robe appearances
-updated the x0_skill_ctrap dialog robe handler to reuse the tailoring model system for cycling through previous//next/specific appearances values
* This opens up all available robes to all players. Note that some models are not available for some races, sexes, or phenotypes.
* The previous dialog tried to filter out models that don't exist; selecting a valid appearance is now left to the player's discretion.
* The new system will not be fully functional until the release of the 035 update for Dreu Noctem (in progress)
* Updated custom store palette to add fodler for Test Assets
* Removed magic number mangler (+2 offset) from x2_inc_itemprop.nss/IPCreateAndModifyArmorRobe() and added debug msg
* Open module in TS
* Delete dn_im_* from the temp0 directory [obsolete filter scripts and robes changer scripts tied to specific values/lines in parts_robes.2da]
* Import ERF and overwrite all assets
* Rebuild all scripts
|Posted by: arQon Jan 16 2018, 02:33 AM|
| 2018-01-15-kev-mod. zip - LIVE
the pillars of light in the pantheon now have descriptions
the saves bonuses for deity blessings are now +3 rather than +2
"orphaned" henchman (caused when a PC disconnects with them still hired) will move to AFK after 5 mins, and wait there for 2 hours so players can recover any items they may have given them.
removed Who Rods from kranle ironmonger, afk bathing suit mechanic (which is also the nymph's delight fairy in magt), and the magt armory (tedia). (afaict, those were the last 3 shops in the world that still carried it).