arQon
Posted: Mar 15 2018, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

EMS creator and DN Offical Bug Manager

Group: DN Design Lead
Member No.: 297

2018-03-14-kev-hak.zip - uploaded, NOT installed
====================================================================

repairs damaged HAK state (duplicated source files)

adds immunity checks for pris spray Insanity and Paralysis rolls (just cosmetic, since the effects would be blocked anyway). the custom DN pris variants (wall, ray) aren't updated (yet).

--------------------
azmaveth> so, for my first stint as a dm, I feel the need to spawn a dragon or two on a party of babies...
dave> go find Kev when he makes his next baby :p
dave> he prolly kill it
PM
dave
Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:59 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Member No.: 78

2018-03-21-DN1-dave-mod.zip
-nuked an obsolete asset related to the old setup for the NS Miller quest
-introduced on a new DNXQ in Paradan, near Moric
-Ziggi's BQ is now available to anyone with Fort Achaea Nexus access. The quest giver remains in Bifrost.
-reworked an encounter spawn at the beginning of the Cave of Teeth - Level 2
-updated min spawn size for 3 types of generic encounters in Quivira Docks, Bazaar, and Causeway
-updated various BQ givers to explicitly specify the number of bosses needed to compete their quest, rather than relying on an assumption that quests with no value specified need exactly 1 boss (updated: Carshallin, Granpappy, Gloria, Gord, Pers, Felling, Toman, Sillithian, Vichanu, The Deputy )
-updated various BQ bosses to explicitly specify their boss number, rather than relying on an assumption that bosses with no specified value are boss number 1 in a quest with only 1 boss (updated: Cragnaw, Chief Mak'rag, Formian Queen, Fasolt, Zizz'ark, Mob Barley, The Oracle, Paximus Prime, Toadtongue, Darkling Champ, Lord K, Ziggi)
-updated code for AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ code to remove some assumptions about min quest requirements == 1 when a value is not explicitly set
-updated code for AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ code to give more debug feedback in game when an expected quest variable is not explicitly set
*we have many quests we can retest at our leisure - I've focused on just a few during initial offline testing. ohmy.gif
-updated the Zipomatic list of zip points
-fixed a broken color tag in the Wild Crossing area

-rebuilt scripts
Installed/live

--------------------
Dreu Noctem
- featuring arQon's EMS Spell system
- DN Bug reports go here or here!

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Mar 24 2018, 03:36 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

2018-03-23-DN1-dave-mod.zip
-refactored some nexus code to nuke references to DN_GetHasIllegalGearforNexusUsage(), which has returned a hardcoded FALSE result for some time now and wasn't deployed consistently anyway any more
-refactored the AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ Is Quest Available? Starting conditional scripts into a single shared function and nuked a senseless related circular include issue that was being teased in there for no good reason
-refactored the AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ Is Quest In Progress? Starting conditional scripts; fixed an issue wherein Exhaustion quests unintentionally inherited some slightly different behavior from Extermination quest setup
-refactored the AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ Is Quest Reward Waiting Starting conditional scripts
-refactored the AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ Is Quest Complete Starting conditional scripts
-refactored the quest progress messaging to use the above (newly refactored!) functions where appropriate

-rebuilt scripts
Installed/live

[Tested only 1 of each of AQ/BQ/EQ/XQ systems, but early runs looked good]

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Mar 26 2018, 02:58 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

pots_180325.zip
===============
-Bull's Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)
-Cat's Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)
-Eagle's Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)
-Endurance Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)
-Fox's Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)
-Owl's Pots now have caster level 10 (rather than 3)

-Potions of Speed now have caster level 10 (rather than 5)

Instructions: unzip into temp0 and overwrite all

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
arQon
Posted: Mar 26 2018, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

EMS creator and DN Offical Bug Manager

Member No.: 297

2018-03-25-kev-mod.zip - LIVE. also installed 2018-03-14-kev-hak.zip

imported pots_180325.zip
NOTE: while testing with the FOWC barrels, i got a "failed to create resref: it_mpotion005" error on multiple occasions. 80-ish attempts have created multiple instances of every potion EXCEPT Speed, so i suspect there's a resref mismatch. i've made what i think is the required change to it ("mv nw_it_mpotion004.UTI nw_it_mpotion005.UTI" and correct the tag to match) but let me know if that's wrong.
edit> ok, apparently it is: it does spawn haste pots now, but they're still CL5. (stat pots are indeed all level 10). so i nuked 005, reimported the patch, and leto'd the resref from "it_mpotion004" to "nw_it_mpotion004".
edit> jep, looks like that did it.

fixed bugs in several Prismatic Wall effects that were using the wrong DC

fixed a typo in Tannim Frontier flavor text

fixed Air Elemental pulse attack having two saves (the first one had no effects associated with it)

changed the Weary Leveller to use DN_GetTrueLevel rather than GetHitDice so it has the correct behavior when adding multiple levels at once

tara and delin will use KD against opponents up to one size larger than them (was only creatures their size or smaller)

tara and delin will use Ki Damage against Champs and Bosses

added stat and haste pots to TB4 Misc (rather than TB4 Potions, which contains Rejuv pots only)

added stat and haste pots to TB5 Misc

--------------------
azmaveth> so, for my first stint as a dm, I feel the need to spawn a dragon or two on a party of babies...
dave> go find Kev when he makes his next baby :p
dave> he prolly kill it
PM
dave
Posted: Apr 16 2018, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

2018-04-25-DN1-dave-mod.zip
-resized a couple "At Sea" ship areas to make the edge tiles less jarring/harder to see
-made a minor tweak in dn_inc_quest_pw\GetNextLocalPartyMember()
-Ro Laren should now spawn with a quest marker vfx visible, but I don't see it showing up in game yet
-Ro Laren should now offer to buy ww pelts even if your hench is lugging them all around for you
-Mawg Ngaw Barrows despawn timer increased from 5min to 2 hours to preserve Toadtongue's unstable rift longer for chars who choose to explore L2
-updated some encounter designs in Northern Foothills in an attempt to reduce backspawn
-fixed a bugged StarSeed OnActivated message that referred to OBJECT_SELF instead of GetItemActivated()
-tweaked a door setup in Starfall
-updated dn_s0_summon (Summon Monster 1-9 spellscript) to support custom variable driven summon resref selection
*deployed this feature so that Okukuks now summon Bulettes in place of Dire Tigers
-added unused/forward compatibility nwscript for NWNX:ee [nwnx.nss, nqnx_sql.nss, some edits in aps_include)
-removed: aps_include_old.nss
-removed: demo*.nss/ncs - old nwnx demo dm scripts to drop (delete) persistent tables and recreate them
-updated some door name and map notes in the Feydark
-Cranium Rat Tails are now different from other Rat Tails (Moric won't credit them)
-Updated Feydark Crystal Ooze factions
-Unwaking Waters now has a loadscreen explicitly set; allowing random selection can result in bad/white loadscreen for this tileset
-tweaked the Ysbryda builds slightly to increase Death Gaze DC marginally
-Updated descriptions of the Formless
-Tweaked layout and some spawns in the Leviathan Pits
-Tweaked builds for the Feydark Cancrocaeca (crabs)

-rebuilt scripts
Installed/live

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Server Status and Information | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0296 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]