Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New TLK and 2DA Hak required for next update
dave
Posted: Sep 4 2010, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Group: DN Design Lead
Member No.: 78

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our summer 2010 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the September 4th version of the files - they have the characters "018" in the filenames. Older versions of the files are no longer required, and will later be removed from the downloads page.

Here are some direct links for you.

2da hak 018 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 018 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

These files are required to play as of later today; I'll begin installing things as I type this post.

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem
- featuring arQon's EMS Spell system
- DN Bug reports go here or here!

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
dave
  Posted: Sep 8 2010, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

QUOTE (dave @ Sep 4 2010, 11:20 AM)
2da hak 018 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 018 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

We have had to revise these files due to a balance issue with a new spell we reworked. Please downlaod them again and reinstall them.

The links and file names have not changed.

Sorry for the churn!

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

[12:32] <arQon> i can design a munchkin in 2 minutes, but it takes me hours to pick a name :P
PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jun 10 2011, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our spring 2011 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the June 2011 version of the files - they have the characters "020" in the filenames. After the next patch, older versions of the files will no longer required, and will later be removed from the Downloads page.

2da hak 020 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 020 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

These files will be required once I get the next patch tested - hopefully sometime this weekend, but by the end of next week at the latest.

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Oct 14 2011, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our fall 2011 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the October 2011 version of the files - they have the characters "021" in the filenames. After the next patch, older versions of the files will no longer required, and will later be removed from the Downloads page.

2da hak 021 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 021 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

These files will be required once I get the next patch tested - hopefully sometime this weekend, but by the end of next week at the latest. These files include a number of tweaks and bug fixes, some new monster models and monster abilities we'll be using soon, and 6 new spells.

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 02:44 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our spring 2012 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the Feb 2012 version of the files - they have the characters "023" or "2012" in the filenames. After the next patch, older versions of the files will no longer required, and will later be removed from the Downloads page.

hak update 2012 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
2da hak 023 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 023 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

These files will be required once I get the next patch tested - hopefully sometime this weekend, but by the end of next week at the latest. These files include a number of tweaks and bug fixes, some new monster models and monster abilities we'll be using soon, and 6 new spells.

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Feb 3 2013, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our winter 2013 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the Feb 2013 version of the files - they have the characters "024" in the filenames. After the next patch, older [023 and before] versions of the files will no longer required, and will later be removed from the Downloads page.

2da hak 024 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 024 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

These files will be required shortly. These files fix a few typos in the TLK, add some new loadhints, and add 4 new spells (and some new subspells for some shadow magic in the school of illusion).

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jul 22 2013, 02:23 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

Our Downloads page has been updated. You'll need to grab the first two files listed and install them to continue playing on DN. These are our summer 2013 maintenance HAK and TLK updates.

The new files are the July 2013 version of the files - they have the characters "025" in the filenames. After the next patch, older [024 and before] versions of the files will no longer required, and will later be removed from the Downloads page.

2da hak 025 - unzips into your NWN\hak subdirectory
tlk file 025 - unzips into your NWN\tlk subdirectory

In addition to the usual accumulation of minor bug fixes and typo fixes, we've spent 4-5 months discussing, designing, and building a rebalance, rework, and update to the druid spell book. You'll find that a lot of Druid spells have changed spell level to match other casters more closely, and we've fleshed out the offerings with ~9 new druid spells. Some of those new druid spells are in the school of transmutation, so we added a couple more wiz-only transmutation spells while we were on the subject. Some cleric domains and spell levels also shifted, again to bring shared spells more in line across classes for balance reasons, but the bulk of the changed were focused on and driven by druids.

These new files are now required.

Cheers,
-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Feb 16 2014, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

We have required the 026 version of the DN TLK and HAK for about a week or two now. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

You no longer need the 025 HAK+TLK.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jul 27 2014, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

shad but true

We now require the 027 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

You no longer need the 026 HAK+TLK.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Jul 30 2014, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

QUOTE (dave @ Jul 27 2014, 07:53 PM)
We now require the 027 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

You no longer need the 026 HAK+TLK.

-Dave

We've updated the 2DA Hak. I don't think players need the update, but if you have trouble logging in on a melee char, try grabbing a fresh copy of the 027 2DA hak.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Dec 24 2014, 04:07 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

We now require the 028 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

We've also added a new content hak called dn1_update_2014.hak - this is also available on the downloads page.

You no longer need the 027 HAK+TLK.

-Dave

PS - the links to the CTP haks were stale, as they pointed to the old nwvault. IGN removed this last summer. neverwintervault links have been provided for this content now, as they are the new official hosts.

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: May 10 2015, 02:19 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

We now require the 029 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

You no longer need the 028 HAK+TLK.

A few PC highlights:

* Multiclassing XP penalties are removed - fun/oddball builds no longer need to be human to avoid penalties
* Divine feats should be more accessible now, via Epic Bonus feats
* Full patch notes are here.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Nov 20 2015, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

We now require the 030 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

You no longer need the 029 HAK+TLK.

* Full patch notes are here.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
Posted: Dec 21 2015, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

The 030 HAK has been updated and is available on the Downloads page. This should fix issues with the rural tileset (see North Shore Cemetery, or Satin road for examples) introduced by the 030 patch.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
dave
  Posted: Sep 1 2016, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

shad but true

We will soon require the 031 version of the DN TLK and HAK. The downloads page has been updated accordingly.

We've also added a pair of new content haks called dn1_update_2016a.hak and dn1_update_2016a.hak - these are also available on the downloads page.

You will need these four new files installed when the next module revision goes live, sometime in the next couple days.

-Dave

--------------------
Dreu Noctem

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | DN Server Status and Information | Next Newest »

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0325 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]